Why Blackberry is Still Relevant (to me)

The New Blackberry Torch has been released. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/blackberrytorch/torch_blackberry6.jsp

Interesting features include the sliding keyboard, webkit browser, and the decision to support flash (not yet available.

But what I like? I like not turning the phone sideways to type. I like a portrait view of my webmail and websites instead of an awkward wide view.

Evo? iPhone? Nice, but no keyboard. I don't like typing on a touchscreen.

My friends can have their iPhone/Android wars. I want to read/write email, occasional phone calls, and look things up on the web quickly on my phone.

I have yet to try the phone, so I don't know if it lives up to my expectations. But I am still excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrongful? Fines at Georgetown Township Public Library

CFL Bulbs on sale at Meijer for $.99, but...