Today's Thought: You are on MY throne

When I'm at the Y, doing "slo-mo" cardio on the treadmill, it always seems that the ideas and thoughts start coming rapid fire. It's to where I have to grab a scrap of paper an write them down each time.

Today I brought my laptop.

Here's Today's Thought:

The song -You are God Alone, you are on the throne. That's always true, the problem is, I've got to always let him be on MY throne.


I won't bore you with the list of other things I thought of - but I will share two.

  • Fitday-like facebook app for tracking fitness and weight loss progress publicly
  • grFree-fit - group fitness gatherings with exercises that require no fitness equipment.
Comments? Want to join me?

See Ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wrongful? Fines at Georgetown Township Public Library

CFL Bulbs on sale at Meijer for $.99, but...